One of the yummiest and ready to make recipes is Carrot Soup. Fill up the palette with this simple and easy recipe and make your dinner an event to remember for everyone!
How to make Carrot Soup in 17 Minutes??
- 4 cups of finely chopped carrots
- 2 cups Vegetable Broth
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 inch cube fresh grated ginger cube
- 2 table spoons butter
Here you go – The Directions:
- In a pan, add the finely chopped onions along with butter and onion. Don’t forget to add the vegetable broth. Cook over medium heat.
- Make sure you simmer until the carrot becomes soft.
- Once the carrots become soft, crush them mildly with the blender. Make sure you maintain the broth so that they don’t get too diluted or sticky.
- Put it back to the simmer-mode until tasty. Add the grated ginger and salt and pepper as per required flavors.
- You can additionally garnish your soup with the 4 Cs – Cayenne, Cumin, Cinnamon or Clove – this depends upon the taste of individuals.
- Serve with a shot of lemon.
Carrot soup is rich and healthy in Carbohydrates which is an essential body nutrient. Carrots get their characteristic orange color from Beta Carotene which is metabolized into Vitamin A in humans. Lack of Vitamin A causes poor vision. So, next time you want to add flavor to your health front – have a carrot soup! Tastes better and feels better!