1 cup of coffee, if that’s your idea of beginning the day then you definitely need to know the wonders that one cup can give you and your body!
Want to know what your cup of coffee is loaded with?
- The most important and the widely known ingredient in coffee is caffeine, acts as a stimulant for the human body.
- The unprocessed coffee beans contain antioxidants which are beneficial for the human body in a number of ways i.e. by providing anti – ageing benefits and fighting diseases.
Check out the marvels your 1 cup of coffee can do
If you are someone who loves to indulge in a cup of coffee, then you will definitely like to hear the fascinating things it can do!
- Caffeine present in coffee helps in burning fat in the body. Scientific studies have proven that caffeine burns more than 10% fat in the body of obese individuals. This is possible as caffeine reaches the nervous system of the body, signalling the fat cells in the body to break down fat.
- Coffee helps to lower the prevalence of Diabetes Mellitus (type 2). Since the type 2 disorder has affected millions of people all over, your one cup of coffee can definitely help. Caffeine helps the body in proper utilization of insulin simultaneously helping the proper regulation of blood sugar in the body.
- Coffee reduces the level of depression, since caffeine directly acts on your nervous system and activates dopamine and other neuro transmitters which are known to control the moods in a person.
Fact files on Coffee
If you are a coffee lover, then you need to know one to three cups of coffee a day is considered as moderate whereas if you drink more than four cups of coffee a day that is considered more.
Calorie meter for Coffee:
Instead of using the regular milk, black coffee is considered best for health conscious people. And if you are someone who will not drink their coffee without milk, skim milk can be used instead. Reduce the tbsp. of sugar in your next cup of coffee to lower the calorie count.
Now go and prepare that perfectly brewed cup of coffee and sip it!