If you are having a schedule that does not allow you to pay complete attention to your skin yet you need to look the best all the time – you are definitely stuck if either of the two situations can’t be compromised.
Luckily, there are simple day to day methods that you can follow without any conscious effort and yet the results will make you spellbound – you will be glowing.
Simple Tips begin here!
Get ready for some of the common tips you must have heard, but still work effectively.
1. Protect yourself from Sun
You must have heard from millions of advertisers round the corners of the world about how the harmful rays of the sun can cause damage. So, follow their advice and stay away from going into the “full-blast” sunlight – specifically if your skin can’t tolerate
- Use Sunscreen – Though it may not give 100% returns, use a broad spectrum with SPF 15 when you are outdoors
- Seek Shade – The worse times to venture out is 10 AM to 4 PM – in case you do, try to get into a shady avenue or a spot
- Wear Protective Clothing – Make sure your clothing is not exposing your skin to the direct sunlight – full sleeves, long pants and wide-brimmed hats might just save the day
2. Don’t Smoke
It must be the master stress-reliever or an icon symbolization of your persona – smoking not only kills it can make your living years look ugly and flabby!
Smoking damages collagen and elastin – the fibers that give your skin the strength and elasticity.
The repetitive facial expressions that you make while you smoke— like pursing your lips when inhaling and squinting your eyes to keep out smoke — can contribute to wrinkles.
3. Treat your Skin Gently
- Daily cleansing and shaving isn’t exactly making your skin glow – it is doing exactly the opposite.
- Reduce bath time – Extended bath times are making the oil on your skin wash away, be careful
- Avoid strong soaps – The chemicals in them exactly aren’t co-operating with your skin all the time
- Shave Carefully – Use a good lotion gel to lubricate your skin and shave in the direction the hair grows, not against it. Use a clean & sharp razor
- Pat dry – Gently pat or blot your skin after a bath so that the moisture completely doesn’t go away.
- Moisturize your skin – A good moisturizing cream is what you need to make sure your skin doesn’t remain dry.
4. Healthy Diet saves the Day!
Absolutely! A healthy diet is what that makes your skin glow – lots of vitamins that are good for skin, proteins and diet with fibers that are good for the skin cell growth and proper nourishment is what gives the ultimate sparkle.
5. Stress Management!
Don’t worry too much or get into anxiety – this is killing you and you are not even realizing it. Make sure that you put lesser pressure on your thoughts and ideas – they should be there but not at the cost of bringing premature grey hair on your head and lines and wrinkles on your face.
These are some of the simplest of the lot of skin care – this much being sure that you won’t have to worry much about!