More and more people have problems with their teeth every year. I hurry to please you, contemporary medicine is able to stop the development of dental caries, as well as cure it. At present, dozens of modern dental clinics are opened in developed countries. According to the statistics, the leading country in treatment efficiency in 2019 is Turkey.
More than a thousand patients have got dental implants in Turkey over the last several years. The reason for such popularity of Turkey is the use of innovative equipment and methods of dental treatment applied in Turkish dentistry. Moreover, the price of dental implants in Turkey is one of the lowest in the world.
What’s harming your teeth?
In order to have healthy teeth as long as possible, you need to know what is harmful to your teeth and avoid these factors:
- The most damaging effect on your teeth causes dental plaque. Plaque is caused by bacteria that live on the enamel of your teeth. If you don’t brush your teeth for a long time, these bacteria begin destroying your enamel and cause tooth decay.
- An unbalanced diet is also bad for your teeth because, without the necessary trace elements, the body will not be able to maintain the correct composition of tooth enamel, resulting in its thinning and destruction.
- Prolonged exposure to harmful chemical factors such as frequent coffee consumption or smoking can cause darkening and destruction of your enamel.
How to keep your teeth healthy for a long time?
You should follow certain rules to help your teeth stay strong and healthy.
- Above all, you should see your dentist regularly. This is to help you detect and prevent the development of dental diseases. Your dentist can also help you detect a number of congenital pathologies in your teeth.
- Regular brushing and flossing are also important. Studies have shown that flossing regularly reduces three times the quantity of the bacteria on your teeth.
- To keep your teeth healthy without treatment, you need to receive all the trace elements from your food, such as calcium, fluoride, and vitamins C and D.
Reasons to choose Turkey
More and more foreign patients are choosing Turkey for treatment. All this is due to the fact that dental treatment in Turkey has reached a very high level over the past few years.
- The secret of the efficacy of treatment in Turkish clinics is that only the most advanced equipment is used here, as well as the latest techniques for treatment.
- Besides, Turkish doctors undergo training in the best dental clinics of the world. This gives them the opportunity to diagnose and treat the most complicated dental diseases.
- Another undeniable advantage of Turkish clinics is the high level of care for each patient. Many dental clinics in Turkey have a department for work with foreign patients, which significantly improves comfort during treatment, as well as removes the language barrier between a patient and a doctor.
- It is also worth noting the extraordinarily beautiful sunsets and delightful beaches where you can relax during your treatment.
Types of dental treatment in Turkey
The list of procedures for treating your teeth in Turkey is quite long. Turkish dentistry successfully conducts the following interventions:
- Teeth whitening. This type of treatment will help your teeth shine, and you will get a Hollywood smile.
- Treatment of tooth decay is one of the most popular procedures in the world. As Turkish clinics have the most modern equipment, you will cure your teeth of this pathology absolutely painlessly.
- Dental crowns and implants are the last frontiers of defense in dentistry. This method of treatment is applied if the tooth is severely damaged or completely missing. Professional dentists with huge experience can install dental implants that will serve for many years. The quality of Turkish implants is considered one of the highest in the world.
How to undergo treatment in the best dental clinic abroad?
With the development of medical tourism, treatment abroad has become very popular among patients from all countries. You no longer need to plan treatment on your own; medical tourism operators will help you with this. The best one in this field is Booking Health. Over the years, the company has successfully helped thousands of patients to undergo treatment abroad.
During your treatment, Booking Health will help you in solving many problems, for example:
- Early ticket booking.
- Establishing communication with your attending physician.
- Provision of health insurance services.
- 24-hour online support.
- And much more.