Pregnancy is not just a journey of the 10 months but it is more than that. The changes you are facing are a real testimonial on how strong your body is. In fact, the pain which women undergo during delivery is the highest level of pain which a human being can withstand. Women by nature are stronger than they know. Our body is made to change and do a lot of things which we will get to know only when the time comes. Given that our body does a lot to us, it is our responsibility to make sure you support your body on this journey, especially during pregnancy. The desire to start a family can encourage some women to undergo healthier lifestyle choices. While there can be more to this that can help you conceive easier. Taking better care of yourself is the first step to a healthy family. It is essential to know your body better, especially your menstrual cycle. There are few such tips that will help you to increase your chances of getting pregnant.
Physical changes are an evident part of the pregnancy. Starting from putting on weight to the growth of bump, there are definitive changes which prepare your body to accommodate the bundle of joy. At this juncture, it comes very important for you to understand that your body is now for both you and your child. Hence all the food habits and lifestyle should be suitable and made favorable for both of them. This is not tricky as it sounds. Let us see some of the best practices as advised by one of the best gynecologists in Chandigarh which you can include in your lifestyle:
- It is time to look into your daily eating habits. Too spicy or too salty could be something you got to leave off. Food is an important constituent of life itself as it gives us the important vitamins and minerals for our daily well-being. And now, as you are living through the pregnancy phase, it is very important to give your body the necessary nutrients. Rich in fibre, low in carbs and fat is something you might want to give a thought to. Include a lot of green vegetables, fruits, and nuts in your diet. Do not eat food that creates a lot of body heat. You might also start to feel the difference in your taste glands but that is completely normal.
- As your body is changing there might be a small fear that is associated with it. Doctors’ advice will you should take a walk very often. Yes, there are very much important. Being physically active is an integral part of a healthy pregnancy. We are asking you to you heavy workouts as putting stress to your child is never advised. Here we are talking about light workouts like walking and certain types of yoga. Do not run or job as it might cause complications.
- Sleep is again a very important portion of your healthy life. Getting sufficient and sound sleep is necessary for the growth of the embryo. Please make sure that you get a minimum of 7 hours of continuous sleep in the night. Try not to doze off in the morning hours after lunch as it might cause weight gain.
- Couples undergo too much stress when they are unable to conceive. Stress can hinder this even more.
- If you have been on pills since a while and have been decided to plan a baby, it is essential to ditch those pills for months and then try. Sometimes a body might take some time for your body to get back to normal but you will become more fertile when you first come off the pill.
- Setting your mood right is important as all the other things we discussed. According to research, the brain growth of a child is better for happy moms. Hence be happy. It is not just for the child but it is also important for you as being happy has proved to benefit you a lot.
Whenever you feel any sort of discomfort, visit the best maternity centers in Gurgaon or any other city you belong to. Explain your problems clearly to the doctor and they will take care of the rest.
In this 40 weeks of pregnancy, women’s body goes through many changes. Symptoms change with each stage. The stages of embryonic and fetal development also follow a common pattern. Still, pregnancy can be confusing and sometimes mysterious. Once you have crossed the stage of ovulation test and have passed successfully, you start wondering as to what happens during each of the stages of pregnancy. This pregnancy timeline will help you understand your body better. This 42 weeks period is divided into three trimesters and a women’s body goes through multiple changes in these trimesters. It is suggested to consult a good gynaecologist during the initial stages itself so that you can take better care. In this crucial first trimester, it’s best to take folic acid supplements the year before the pregnancy begins. This pregnancy timeline helps to taking good care and lowering your risk of miscarriage.
If both the partners are healthy, conceiving becomes much easier. That means the maintaining healthy exercise habits, so you’re not over- or underweight. Take folic acids at least one month before you start trying to conceive. This nutrient reduces the chances of birth defects. It is suggested to have a healthy diet rich in fruits, vegetables and whole grains and manage your stress to reduce tension and anxiety. Keep close checks on the intake of caffeine, alcohol, smoking and drugs during this period as this could hinder the progress.
Spending time together and exercising together are few other things could try during this period. Exercising like cardio for 30 minutes can help you get your blood pumping. This is applicable for both the partners as high impact workouts might hinder conception.