MOLECULAR FORMULA: C152H252N44O42
MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 3647.954 g/mol
PUBCHEM: CID 56841945
CJC-1295 is a 30-amino acid peptide hormone that contains the capability to bioconjugate with the globular protein serum albumin.
The active agent of CJC-1295 is located within a peptide chain that is known as GHRH1-29. The release of the peptides is due to the negative feedback loop that is a component of an animal test subject’s certain hormones axis, which controls the number of certain hormones that a subject produces in order to maintain an environment of homeostasis. The issue with the active agent is that it has a very quick half-life of fewer than seven minutes. The reason for its rapid half-life is because of an enzyme called dipeptidyl aminopeptidase IV, also known as DPP-IV. This particular enzyme is antigenic and is expressed on the surface of most cell types, and is primarily associated with immune regulation, apoptosis, and signal transduction. DPP-IV has a high attraction for the amino acids Ala and Pro, which ends up creating GHRH3-29, which is an inactive form of the peptide. CJC-1295’s essential purpose is to boost the half-life and bioavailability of GHRH1-29. According to clinical research, this purpose has enabled CJC-1295 to allow GHRH1-29 to have a longer-lasting effect in its animal test subjects.
CJC-1295 creates a much more stable peptide that prohibits the degradation that is caused via DPP-IV from occurring. Along the way, it also reduces asparagines rearrangement or amide hydrolysis to aspartic acid, prohibits methionine oxidation, and enhances bioactivity. The peptide selectively binds to circulating albumin after subcutaneous administrating, which in turn allows for the half-life to be prolonged. This prolonging effect is quite profound, as clinical research amongst animal test subjects has determined that the peptide can extend the half-life of the active agent for more than seven days.
These mechanics essentially cause certain hormones to stay active in animal test cases for a significantly longer time. This extended half-life, in turn, enables it to repair muscle tissue, grow muscle mass and burn fat in a much greater and more significant basis. Other theoretical positive benefits that correlate to the peptide’s mechanics ranging from a more efficient immune system to an improvement of deep sleep have also been recorded via clinical research of animal test subjects.
The secret behind CJC-1295’s ability to extend the active agent’s half-life can be found within the relatively new technology of bioconjugation. This technology can take a reactive group and attach it to a peptide. This bond then reacts with a nucleophilic unit that is found in an animal test subject’s bloodstream in order to form a more stable bond. This nucleophilic unit is typically a partially negative molecule. This particular peptide has a particularly high binding affinity for the globular water-soluble protein albumin. This affinity prevents the type of enzymatic degradation that causes a natural breakdown, thus extending the peptide’s half-life and bioavailability. Clinical research based on animal test subjects also concludes that there was no DPP-IV degradation present when CJC-1295 was introduced.
Benefits of CJC-1295
Through current clinical research conducted on animal test subjects, CJC-1295 has thought to have the following benefits:
- The boosting of protein synthesis. Simply stated, this is the process in which cells in an animal test subject’s body can generate new proteins. This is a process that is normally balanced by the loss of cellular proteins through the processes of export or degradation. CJC-1295 is thought to increase the production of this synthesized process, which will then translate into a heightened level of proteins that are created.
- Growth of muscle tissue. The proliferation of proteins leads to an increase in muscle cells. This in turn has led to an increase in the size and mass of muscles in animal test subjects.
- Reduction of body fat– The mechanics of CJC-1295 promotes lipolysis, which is the process where lipids get broken down. This degradation of lipids causes body fat to decrease.
- Increased bone density – Clinical studies in animal test subjects have determined that usage of CJC-1295 over a certain period of time can increase a bone’s mineral matter per square centimeter. This, in turn, makes the bones stronger and less susceptible to bone-related injuries such as fractures.
- Expedited injury recovery – The increase of proteins that are released correlates to the healing process to become more efficient in animal test subjects.
- Stronger immune system – The increase of proteins also enables the animal test subjects’ ability to fend off illness to act in a more efficient manner.
- Improved sleep – Clinical studies have shown that the peptide has caused animal test subjects to better maintain a deep sleep. This type of behavior is believed to be correlated with muscle growth and memory retention. However, it is also determined that this benefit has a tendency to wane over time.
It should be noted that these positive benefits are currently still being verified as consistent even as positive determinations are being recorded.
Potential Side Effects of CJC-1295
While there have been several positive side effects that been discovered through the clinical research of animal test subjects, there have been a few negative side effects that have been documented. These side effects include:
- Temporary numbness of extremities
- Water retention
Thus far, clinical research has determined that the instances of negative side effects are far less than the instances of positive benefits that have been recorded in animal test subjects. Furthermore, some of the studies have determined that the negative side effects present themselves to be mild in nature.
Like the positive benefits, it should be noted that while these positive determinations have been recorded, they are still being verified as manifesting on a consistent basis.
Because the mechanics, effects, and benefits are still being determined, it should be emphasized that the usage of CJC-1295 is still relegated to laboratories, where it is used for clinical research on animal test subjects. It is not fit for usage outside of a controlled research environment. Buy CJC-1295 DAC Peptide, only if you are a licensed researcher.