Your vaginal health is as important as any other part of your body. As you age, there can be changes in your body. This also affects the vaginal health.
Hormonal changes, childbirth, and age also affect your vagina. In some cases, this also causes atrophy of your vagina. But, there are many ways that can help to tighten the vagina. Tight gel reviews for example give you a confirmation that you could get a tighter vagina in no time. You can apply the gel to see the difference. Apart from this, there are many other things that you need to know about vaginal health.
Yeast infection is caused by Candida albicans fungus and it affects many women. The most common signs of the infection are itching, swelling, and irritation in the area. Yeast infection is not a sexually transmitted infection. It can be caused by any reason and can happen even if you are sexually inactive. There are treatments for the infection. You can also use natural ways to cure the infection.
This causes weakening of vaginal muscles due to childbirth or pregnancy. The uterus can slip into the vagina pulling the vagina down. This also causes pelvic floor weakening because of jumping or coughing.
This condition is caused by a bacterial infection. The signs include vaginal discharge, itching, pain, and odor. You can treat the problem with medication or natural ways.
Trichomonas vaginitis is the most common vaginal infection also called trichomoniasis, it is the sexually transmitted infection also commonly called “trich” Trichomoniasis is mainly caused by a single-celled parasite, it is called Trichomonas vaginalis. The most important thing is this infection passed from partner to partner during intercourse.
Burning, irritation, redness, and swelling of the vulva, with a yellow-grey or greenish vaginal discharge, possibly with a fishy odour are symptoms of Trichomoniasis. Many women’s experience pain during urination.
Chlamydia can cause inflammation in the vagina and it is a sexually transmitted disease of the vagina. discharge ocours in some women with chlamydia and some will not. If the infection spreads beyond the vagina and cervix, women may experience bleeding between periods or after vaginal intercourse,
Pain during and after sex
Some women also experience pain during and after sex. This is caused by muscle spasms in the vaginal wall.
Take care of vaginal health
- You need to take care of your vaginal hygiene. Keep the area clean and dry. Wash your vagina with a good vaginal wash. Vaginal wash maintains the Ph area of your vagina.
Don’t use soaps for the vaginal wash. Also, don’t use sprays or cleansers for washing your vaginal area. Always use products that are safe and natural.
- Exercises can help to strengthen your pelvic floor muscles in the body. Practice pelvic floor exercises that help to strengthen your floor muscles and prevent any kind of prolapse in the future.
- Your choice of undergarments should be good. Wear cotton panties on a casual basis. Don’t wear trousers that are too tight in fit. Also, you should change from your gym gear or swimwear as soon as you finish your session.
- During periods, change your pad after every 6 hours. If you use tampons, then change your tampon frequently. If you leave your tampon for too long it can also cause a condition known as toxic shock syndrome.
- If you are sexually active, then you need to be responsible. Use condoms while having sex. It’ll also protect you from sexually transmitted diseases.
- If you are on antibiotics, then it can affect your vaginal health. It can cause dryness and irritation. You must take a good diet and hydrate your body to prevent any kind of vaginal infection.
- For wash, your vulva always uses warm water.use a clean towel. you can use a blow dryer to drying vulva and set on cool. remember If the vulva is very irritated then only use it.
- The natural white vaginal discharge plays the main role in cleanses the vagina. if your physician prescribed douches then only use it. upset the natural balance of organisms are disturbed by using these products.
- Wear cotton underwear of white colour. if you have sensitive skin and have vulvar irritation then avoid wearing nylon, acetate or other manmade fibres.
- Don’t wear thongs.
- Always Use soft toilet tissue of white colour.
- Don’t use sanitary napkins to control menstrual blood or mucus Use tampons instead of sanitary napkins (Do not use deodorant tampons.) Do not leave tampons in for a long period, due to toxic shock syndrome. Do not leave tampons in all night.
- Take bath daily, especially during periods. Don’t scratch.
- if you are wearing nylon panty then they trap heat and moisture and creates an ideal breeding environment for organisms. wear cotton or nylons with a cotton panty when nylon leggings are important to wear.
In Market, there are many hygiene products which can harm the vulva. It is better to avoid these feminine hygiene products: sanitary pads, feminine spray and deodorants, scented oils, bubble baths, bath oils, talc or powder.