Water is an indispensable requirement for the human race on earth. There is no second thought to the fact that water is an absolute requirement. But it is important that you know the correct time and way to have water.
10 Important things to remember for drinking water that has proven health benefits:
- The first and the most vital thing is to drink a glass full of water when you get up in the morning. This helps to flush out the toxins from the body.
- Never consume water immediately after a full meal
- Ensure you have water after an hour and a half after the meal
- Try not to drink water in one go – have in small quantities
- Roll the water in your mouth before downing it one go
- You will feel fresher, lighter, your digestive rate will increase and you will be able to sleep better. The entire mechanism of your system will change for better
- It is important to mix saliva with the food to dilute the acid in the stomach
- Better than drinking out of glass, it would be better that you drink out of a traditional earthen round vessel. It has its own health benefits and it works like magic for both the intestines.
- Always drink water in a sitting position and not standing
- Never have ice-cold water; should have lukewarm water
Well, all the above 10 points are vital but the most important is the 1st point i.e. drinking water in the morning (empty stomach); so here are the 5 reasons why to do so:
Water has easy and simple properties that if followed properly can lead to higher metabolism, burning of fat and lipids and total body freshness. Water has been naturally endowed with the best properties that enables for good digestion and healthier lifestyle.
Studies have shown regular intake of water helps to prevent diseases such as cancer, menstrual disorders and many other diseases.
Health Check: 8 – 12 glasses of water are required by the human body in a single day.