You must be well aware of the age-old adage that says ‘No water, No life’. It goes without saying that safe and purified drinking water is a necessity for all living beings on earth. Contaminated water can wreak havoc on our health and some of the diseases caused by unpurified water are typhoid, cholera, hepatitis, diarrhea, polio, and dysentery. Therefore, we must keep in mind our health before drinking water from untrusted sources.
Purifying drinking water and removing unnecessary contaminants such as heavy metals, bacteria, organic and inorganic chemicals, biological impurities, etc. is possible when you have a highly functional water distiller. With the help from water distillers UK we have compiled a list of the health benefits that pure, unadulterated, and clean drinking water brings along.
Health Benefits of Drinking Purified Water
Here are some of the health benefits you can enjoy if you drink purified water that is free of all kinds of toxins. Hydration plays a very important role in the human body, which is why you need to get what the best water distillers have to offer.
Keep reading to find out more.
- It Detoxifies Your Body Naturally: Drinking enough pure water every day will help your kidneys to function at their optimum level. All of the waste products in your body, such as lactic acid, are going to be removed in the healthiest manner. You need to drink at least 3-4 liters of water every day if you want renal health.
- It Helps With Digestion: Water intake also helps the digestive system to process food timely. If you have a sensitive stomach, then you need to regulate your intake of pure and distilled water. All kinds of digestive issues – such as constipation and bloating – can be reduced if you drink 3-4 liters of water daily. Water also helps with metabolism.
- It Keeps You Healthy: Impurities and toxins in your water can lead to devastating consequences for the health of you and your loved ones. Most impurities like microbes, particulate matter, and etc. can all make you and your loved ones sick. The only way to be safe is to drink pure water – that is free of all kinds of impurities.
- It Helps You Stay Slim and Trim: If you drink 3-4 liters of water daily, you will be able to manage your weight. Water suppresses appetite, so there will not be any risk of you eating more than you should. Drinking a good amount of water also prevents water retention. This means that you won’t look too bloated.
The Health Risks of Drinking Contaminated Water
Here are some of the health risks you’d be exposing yourself and your loved ones to if you drink contaminated water. Beware of these risks and install a water distiller and purifier ASAP.
- Chemical Exposure: There are many short and long-term health effects of drinking water that contain toxic chemicals. High-level chemical exposure can cause serious damage to your nervous system. It can also cause developmental and learning issues in infant children.
- Water-Borne Diseases: Despite being very rare in the UK, water-borne diseases are a major risk that you would have to contend with if you drink impure and contaminated water. Diseases like cholera and typhoid can wreak havoc on your loved ones. These can be fatal for people with cancer/AIDS.
- Cancer: Impure water is carcinogenic. In fact, water that has been laced with radioactive runoff is most definitely carcinogenic. Water that has high levels of dangerous chemicals is going to give you and your loved ones increased instances of cancer.
These points just highlight how very important it is to provide your loved ones with pure and distilled water that is 100% safe to drink. It should ideally be free of all kinds of contaminants and impurities. That brings us to the importance of choosing an appropriate water distiller and here are some points to consider.
An Overview of Water Distiller
A water distiller consists of a heating element at its bottom that boils the water and kills viruses and bacteria that are present there instantly. The pure water comes in the form of steam which goes in the condensing tubes placed at the top of the distiller.
The water then passes through stainless steel which is made from metal fins and finally, it becomes free from all the contaminants.
Benefits of Using a Water Distiller
Here are some of the advantages of a Water Distiller:
- Purified Water
Water is not just used for drinking, it is also used in cooking, which means that water used for cooking should also be purified completely to avoid any kind of diseases.
The water distillers can easily remove all the contaminants like bacteria, viruses, antibodies and make it ready for drinking purposes. Also, fresh and purified water can help us to stay healthy and hydrated.
- Zero installation
The water distiller does not require any installation like reverse osmosis and deionization. All you require is an electronic source, in which you could plug it and start using it.
- Easy to carry
Since the water distillers are not large containers, they can be easily carried from one place to another. You can use these machines while you are in the office or at home without much effort.
- Wide range of use
Apart from using the water in cooking and drinking, it is advised that you should also use the distilled water in other home chores like humidifiers and irons.
Also, distilled water is best recommended for preparing baby food that could keep the infant’s immune system fragile.
- Return on Investment
Although the water distillers are quite expensive, they still provide a good return on investment in the long run.
The Bottom Line
Pure drinking water has numerous health benefits. And now we can easily conclude that a water distiller can remove all the pesticides, insecticides, fertilizers, solvents, bacteria, antibiotics, and herbicides, from drinking water and make it safe for consumption.