Infertility is a condition that diminishes your social life and self-esteem. Frictions and problems are there in married couples, families, and relations. Infertility is a health condition in which women suffer from frequent miscarriages and are unable to conceive. Hormonal imbalance, lifestyle-related issues, or physical injuries are the main reasons for female infertility which may further lead to ovarian malfunctioning or dysfunction.
What are the causes of infertility in females?
- The complications occur in the reproductive organs of females due to hormonal impairment which results in the occurrence of a disease known as polycystic ovarian syndrome. It is one of the most common reasons for infertility in females.
- Irregular periods occur because of the nonproduction of luteinizing hormones and follicle-stimulating hormones which further results in infertility.
- Certain autoimmune diseases attacks their own immune system which kills the ovarian tissues and also lowers the estrogen levels in the body which can further result in infertility.
- Fallopian tubes get damaged due to infection in the uterus and can result in infertility.
- Certain tumors in the uterus can cause infertility because of the fallopian tube’s destruction.
More females are turning towards natural and herbal remedies to enhance fertility as herbs have no side effects and show very effective and excellent results.
Herbs to boost fertility
This is one of the most wonderful herbs which is given by nature. This herb is the best remedy for promoting fertility in both men and women. It helps in nourishing and toning the uterus. This herb helps in sustaining the embryo once the conception occurs. It helps in boosting fertility by preparing a women’s body for pregnancy. The source of stinging nettle is the stinging nettle plant which is a natural source for increasing chances of conception and pregnancy. This herb makes it easier for you to conceive as it helps in boosting hormones in the blood which further helps in having a healthy baby. The leaves of nettle show beneficial effects on kidneys by helping them clear and healthy functioning and the healthy kidneys help in the purification of blood which is crucial if you are trying to conceive. It helps you to get pregnant, stay pregnant and carry a healthy baby. It can also be taken in the infusion form as well as in tonic form. The tea of nettle leaves is also very beneficial in boosting fertility.
It is also a wonderful herb rich in magnesium and calcium. It supports the glandular system and increases the women’s ability to conceive. This is one of the excellent herbs for fertility. It helps in balancing the hormones needed for conception due to its alkalizing properties. The minerals present in this herb help in supporting bones as well as blood along with the reproductive system. It also helps in supporting regular menstrual cycles.
This herb is rich in calcium. This herb is very effective in boosting fertility and also acts as a soothing uterine tonic. This is one of the potent, safe, and effective herbs to promote fertility. In combination with other herbs like red clover, its benefits are amazing and fertility-promoting. The leaves of red raspberry are best when use at the time of conception and at the end of pregnancy. It also helps in strengthening the inner lining of the uterus. It also helps in lengthening the luteal phase of your menstrual cycle and further helps in boosting fertility as well as enhancing the possibility of implantation. The leaves of red raspberry help in the prevention of complications during pregnancy. It also helps in preventing miscarriage.
Fertility entirely depends on the healthy reproductive system. This help has fukinolic acid in it which is a very rarely occurring compound. The fukinolic acid has natural estrogen activity. This stimulates the secretion of female fertility hormones such as estrogen, luteinizing hormone, progesterone, and follicle-stimulating hormone. There are only a few herbs that are helpful in treating vaginal issues. This herb helps in vaginal atrophy and vaginal dryness which are also the major reasons for infertility. Black cohosh is antispasmodic which helps in relieving menstrual cramps and also stimulates the ovaries. Do not take this herb during and after ovulation.
Another name for this herb is chaste berry and also known as a female herb. It helps to fight against several hormonal issues such as irregular periods, anovulation, low progesterone levels, short luteal phase, and polycystic ovarian syndrome. Use this herb during the times of the menstrual cycle and stop once you become pregnant. This helps in regulating dysmenorrhoea, premenstrual stress, ovulatory irregularity, and female sex hormones.
Evening primrose oil
Evening primrose oil helps in increasing the production of cervical mucus and also improves uterine health. It helps in promoting and maintaining hormonal balance. It helps in the treatment of the premenstrual syndrome. It helps in increasing the condition of the cervix and forms a welcoming environment for the fertilized egg. Use only till the moment of ovulation.
It is also known as a female fertility booster. The herb helps in relieving infertility, amenorrhea, hormonal imbalance, endometriosis, threatened miscarriage, uterine prolapse etc. This herb also helps in regulation of the ovarian function.
Some other tips for boosting fertility are as follows
- Manage your weight- being underweight or overweight directly affects the production of hormones in the body.
- Reduce the consumption of carbohydrates- refined carbohydrates can lead to increased insulin which further affects fertility.
- Switch over to a healthy diet- eat plenty of vegetables, and fruits which will enhance fertility.
- Avoid sexually transmitted diseases by taking precautions
- Get adequate exposure to the sun- vitamin D helps in increasing the levels of estrogen and progesterone which further will make conception possible.
- Eat dairy products in large amounts- eat plenty of dairy products to lower the risk of infertility.
- Avoid smoking and alcohol consumption- excess of smoking and alcoholism impairs ovulation.
- Drink at least 8-10 glasses of water
- Consume fish thrice daily
- Do not use painkillers
- Switch to acupuncture
- Avoid drugs
- Do not work on night shifts
- Relax and de-stress
- Try out mobile apps