Winters are the time to rejoice with best of fruits and vegetables. Apple Cinnamon Muffins is a year-round breakfast treat; it is quick recipe and has lot of nutritional value.
So let’s quickly begin to prepare mouthwatering Apple Cinnamon Muffins.
Here We Go
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 20–35 minutes approximately
- 2 cups of Refined Flour (Maida)
- 2 Tart Apples Finely Chopped
- 2 Eggs, beaten up
- 1 cup of Milk
- ¼ cup of Powdered Sugar
- ¼ cup of Melted Butter
- 1 ½ teaspoon Baking Powder
- 2 teaspoons Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- 2 tablespoons Almonds blanched and diced
Directions for making Delicious Apple Cinnamon Muffins
- Preheat the oven at 180C/350F
- Grease the muffin moulds and keep them aside
- Take a bowl, sift flour, sugar, salt, cinnamon and baking powder
- Combine eggs, butter and milk, then beat this mixture lightly. Now add this mixture to the flour mixture and mix. Add chopped apples, vanilla essence and mix gently.
- Pour this batter (mixture) into greased muffin moulds. Sprinkle almond flakes on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven for twenty to thirty minutes or till it turns golden brown. Cool for about 5 minutes.
- Demould and serve. You can decorate these muffins with toppings of your choice like fresh strawberries or dry fruits and delicious muffins are ready to be relished.
Hope you enjoyed the recipe and will cook for your kids & family 🙂